Where to stay in Milan? How about an ex-factory transformed into an enchanting design hotel?
For business or pleasure, staying at Enterprise Hotel means delving into the creative spirit of Milan.
Italy’s most lively and productive city, Milan abounds with hundreds of hospitality options for business travellers and tourists. Guests choosing to stay at Enterprise Hotel give added value to their hotel experience. In the early 1900s, the hotel was a radio factory and later the printing office of a well-known Italian magazine.
Today the result of a brilliantly conceived industrial recovery project, Enterprise Hotel still retains the charm that only a historical building can provide. Enterprise Hotel is a design hotel that best represents Milan’s creative and innovative spirit, with its ideal combination of inventive design and traditional efficiency.
Enterprise Hotel offers the following accommodation options:
- Family rooms for family stays in Milan
- One-room and two-room accommodations for longer stays
- Suites and junior suites for guests who value comfort above all else
- Superior and executive rooms for guests seeking efficiency in a familiar and comfortable environment
In addition to its ideal location in the city, Enterprise Hotel is also open to the city and its citizens; guests and locals alike have access to the hotel’s spaces and services according to their requests and expectations:
- Sophia’s Restaurant – an elegant and refined restaurant in Milan with a warm atmosphere and dishes with big personality
- Congress Centres – 1000 square meters of meeting space ideal for organizing a wide range of business meetings
- Le Terme di Kyoto spa – a new Spa on the 7th floor of the hotel with panoramic views of Milan
Every Thursday evening Enterprise Hotel hosts musical, food and art events during happy hour, a Milanese institution, for a fun evening among friends.