A hotel in the heart of Milan where guests can enjoy a home away from home
Art exhibitions, culinary events, parties and theme-based aperitifs …this and much more at Enterprise Hotel, a design hotel near Milan’s city centre.
A design hotel born only a decade ago that has already conquered the hearts of its guests and the Milanese. Enterprise Hotel is perfect for a city break or business travel far from home or simply for enjoying fun times with colleagues or friends.
The hotel is strategically located away from the hustle and bustle of the city on one of Milan’s most characteristic avenues, Corso Sempione, leading directly to the Napoleonic Arco della Pace, the gateway to the city centre.
The hotel offers its guests the following services:
- A compact yet functional and fully-equipped Fitness Centre is freely accessible to guests
- Le Terme di Kyoto, a new panoramic SPA and oasis of relaxation and tranquillity
- A 50-space indoor parking garage
- Free wi-fi available in all rooms, apartments, congress centre, garden and common areas
- A delicious breakfast buffet featuring a “Nature & Wellness” corner filled with gluten-free and organic products
- Sophia’s Restaurant, a sophisticated and airy restaurant that forges a dialogue with the city by hosting high-level wine and culinary initiatives
- A rustic and intimate wine cellar that offers samplings of typical Lombard dishes and wines
- Two lounge bars with garden areas to host happy hours on Thursdays and a new event format: Aperitage, a vintage aperitif.
To round out Enterprise Hotel’s offering, we host a series of events designed and created to bring hotel guests and the local community closer to emerging art. Once every two weeks, the hotel showcases exhibitions by young artists, providing a highly visible platform in the heart of Milan.
Many initiatives are also organized for families and children such as urban gardening courses, snack time in the garden and painting workshops.