We take care of you
Welcome home! We can finally meet again in your Milanese home and start dreaming, traveling and living new experiences together; it is right to do it in complete safety, but without stress. You are our guests and we will take care of you.
Upon entering the hotel, we will ask you to wear a protective mask and your body temperature will be measured using a thermal scanner.
1- In the rooms hygiene and comfort at the top
- We have improved and strengthened our hygiene and cleaning standards by introducing the use of bactericidal and disinfectant products.
- We have also introduced sanitization with ozone which, thanks to its oxidizing capacity, purifies the environments and eliminates agents harmful to health in an ecological and natural way. Each room is then aired and subject to quarantine for at least 24 hours before being assigned to a new guest
- The sheets and bathroom towels are washed in compliance with UNI EN 14065: 2016 for the control of biocontamination.
- In each room there is a kit containing: sanitizing gel, mask and a pair of gloves.
- As required by the health authorities, all air conditioning systems are equipped with particularly restrictive maintenance and control processes.
2- Breakfast and dinner: all the taste in safety
- To allow our guests to use the hotel restaurant services with greater comfort and safety, we have reorganized the spaces and services available. The use of large spaces both outdoors and indoors is provided and the tables are positioned keeping a greater distance than that required by the provisions of the health authorities
- When booking or at check-in, you can decide where to have breakfast, in your room at no additional cost, or in the restaurant, indicating the preferred time between 7.00 and 10.00; in this way you will avoid unnecessary gatherings of people without giving up the important moment to devote to the morning breakfast which remains generous in the variety of products offered. For reasons of hygiene and limitation of infections, the usual buffet is not available; you can therefore choose the desired products by communicating it directly to the staff.
- For dinner, scheduled from 20.00 to 22.30, we have reserved large spaces: outdoors in the garden and indoors; we recommend booking at the front desk. Our kitchen and all the utensils that are part of it are subject to continuous sterilization with suitable products that have a low impact on the environment.
- The dishes are subject to washing processes that guarantee their sterilization and the cutlery is sealed with a heat sealer for safer use.
3- The common spaces: design at the service of security
- Thanks to the help of our architects, we redesigned the hotel spaces to ensure distance between guests and staff.
- You will be helped by clearly visible signs indicating the correct distance to be maintained and the mode of action in the various spaces of the hotel.
- We have increased the frequency of washing with bactericidal and disinfectant products of every surface with which you could come into contact.
- Throughout the stay we provide at the front desk and near the elevators: sanitizing gel, masks, gloves and over-protective gloves.
- The same devices also provide all the service staff and suppliers who, out of necessity, must enter the hotel premises
4- Le Terme di Kyoto spa
- To guarantee our guests the greatest safety inside the entire hotel and in accordance with the indications of the national health authorities, the spa Le Terme di Kyoto is currently not available for guests.
5- Training and safety of our team
- To guarantee the maximum possible security, we have adequately trained the entire hotel team according to the DVR updated to the emergency situation COVID-19; each of them follows the internal protocol drawn up on the basis of the health provisions of the competent Italian authorities, WHO and regional ordinances.
- The staff undergoes daily body temperature measurement before and after each work shift and is suitably equipped with all personal protective equipment. We have adopted an even more restrictive temperature control standard than that required by the health protocols.